- All I want for Mother’s Day is to not have to be in charge of anything. No grocery shopping, no chores, no schedules, no finances, no cooking. That and a frosty glass of dry cider.
- He chooses me regardless of how petty, stupid, or dramatic I’m being (which is a lot lately). Again and again. Every time.
- Trying to learn the difference between offering my expertise and acting too big for my britches .
- What if I could look at myself—my body, my heart, my mind, my soul—the way God sees me?
- I already have to start letting her go. To work toward the day she doesn’t need me around but stills wants me to be.
- It’s been a very long time since I literally cried all day.
- We decide to see INFINITY WAR and manage to find last-minute childcare, then have to cancel because it turns out that infinity is the amount of tired we both are.
- I miss my momma.
Scroll To Top