HEY THERE! I’M ELLIE DI JULIO.
I’m a world-traveling, oddly-educated, body-positive, thirty-something INFJ Aquarian foodie who used to be a writer and now isn’t sure what she is. Fandoms include (but are not limited to) Terry Pratchett, Sherlock Holmes, Supernatural, Final Fantasy, Marvel, Firefly, and a wealth of police procedurals too embarrassing to list.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Funny stories?
Click here for lots of ways to connect.
- The Dream I Don’t Need Anymore
- Just Drive
- Winter, Lotion, and Squish: A Moment on My Self-Love Journey
- Show Up, Be Present, Remember
- Courageous and Kismet: Tweet Your Demons
- Public Vulnerability and the Rebirth of Ellie Di
- How to Fight Shame with Selfishness
- 13 Nifty Things to Know about “The Transmigration of Cora Riley”
- Of Eyeballs and Artists: Why a Good Cover Matters
- Writerly Inspiration: Two Giants in Ellie Di Julio’s Literary Lineage